It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vierra's App (Warrior)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

What is your Time Zone?: Pacific (PST)

Main Character's Name: Vierra

Primary and Off-spec: Currently levelling as Arms, this could change in the future.

WoWArmory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/vierra/simple

Ventrilo is required to raid, Do you have a Mic?: Yes

We mainly raid on Friday nights, when are you available?: Friday nights work for me, I get home from work aroung 8PM Server time nightly.

What is your guild history, and why App to Horderlies?: I have been a WoW'er since day 1 of release, where myself and 6 RL college friends made our own guild right from the start. We were mildly sucessful in raids but mainly just PvP'd. When a new batch of servers was released, we decided to re-roll alliance and try the PvE aspect of the game a little more, so we did that, eventually getting to be the #1 guild on the server (Zuluhed, guild name was <Brimstone>). I was the raid leader / main tank, and I opened the gates of AQ on that server (I do have the Scarab Lord title and the Black Quiraji Bug Mount on this character). Right about the time BC was releasing, I moved back to my hometown from college and "grew up" so to speak. I left the guild to some of my more active officers since I would no longer have the play times required to lead a top-guild. I quit WoW for about 2 years, and came back for Wrath, where I transferred to Deathwing to play with some friends. They are still on this server but they are unemployed and hence have all day to raid/gear. I saw the age requirement as well as the casual PvE aspect of the guild and I think this will be a great fit.

Is there anything else you would like to share?: I am a 25 year old full time worker, so you will never see me weekdays until 8PM server or so, but I do stay pretty active, especially on weekends. I have an 85 Resto Druid on Deathwing also, but so far have only PvP'd with him (he's at about 2500 resilience). I would like this Warrior to be my PvE main character, and I am willing to go any spec the guild needs to be successful in that aspect. I am very comfortable as a tank, as that is what I have done the majority of my WoW career, but I will admit I am out of the loop as far as the new raids/dungeons of Cata. I am looking forward to meeting more of you in game, and thanks for the opportunity.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Vierra's App (Warrior)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 pm 
Guild Master
Guild Master

Thanks for filling this out.
We'll see you in game in 2011 :) have a safe New year!

[9:46 am]Hend: and i'm going to ignore that remark from J
[9:46 am] Jundar: I will acknowledge your Ignorance
[9:47 am] Hend: damnit
-----------
[1:06 pm] kungfooehvis: damn i almost done shit my pants
[1:06 pm] Hend: hahaha i did!

Report this post