It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Corneo / Fleecy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

Fleecy - Mage / Corneo - Paladin

What is your Time Zone?: Eastern

Main Character's Name: My main raiding toon is a druid called Revzz. Im hoping to get him into serious raid guild. If turns out this guild becomes more serious about raiding i might bring him in. For guild usage i offer up my main from last xpac Corneo and my main from BC Fleecy.

Primary and Off-spec: Corneo is mainspec holy with off Ret atm. I can tank on him but hate it as i was a fulltime dedicated tank in early Wolk. I have a DK tank i could bring in Tanking is somewhat likeable on him, again if really need be. My pally is a kingslayer healer and is prolly the best as heals.

WoWArmory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... neo/simple

Ventrilo is required to raid, Do you also have a Mic?: I do but prefer to just listen. I dont like the sound of my voice through a mic lol.

We mainly raid on Friday nights, when are you available?: I work 8am to 4 pm est atm. I should be available for a good few hours on Fridays.

What is your guild history, and why App to Horderlies?:Been in casual guilds and in top raiding guilds all on other servers. Just looking for some more mature players. Ive been rolling solo since coming to Deathwing and wouldn't mind being a part of something fun.

Is there anything else you would like to share?: I have 5 80 plus toons total. A rogue on a RP server cause i like to RP and geek out with lore. Not that i know much lore but i love wow and diving into the depth of it sometimes is cool to me. Started in BC with my first and main at the time Fleecy. This guild has 2 toons i have played the most of. I hope it is taken as a sign of my commitment to be a quality contributor to your guild in anyway i can. Ty

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Corneo / Fleecy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm 
Guild Master
Guild Master

Hey Fleecy, thanks for filling this out!
If you have a sense of humor, a bit of patience and an open mind, you'll have a great time here.

Raid progression is a very slow pace with 1 dedicated night a week.
This is a casual guild and you probably are not going to find any serious raiding here, though we'll hopefully be at least trying soon enough when the roles have all been filled. If you saw our raiding history for Wrath in the other post, you'll see that we were not able to complete ICC before cataclysm 100% in guild . I still ask that everyone brings their best, and we go in with good intentions and usually have a really good time regardless.

We've already seen you in game, so we'll keep seein' you around!
Thanks again for the app!
:)
Hoof

[9:46 am]Hend: and i'm going to ignore that remark from J
[9:46 am] Jundar: I will acknowledge your Ignorance
[9:47 am] Hend: damnit
-----------
[1:06 pm] kungfooehvis: damn i almost done shit my pants
[1:06 pm] Hend: hahaha i did!

Report this post