Horderlies

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Would lik to join.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:47 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

Not to sure if this is the thread to be doing this on..

What is your Time Zone?: Eastern

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first):Bjobb

What are your character's specs, and which is your preferred?:Prot/Ret Prot is preferred

Ventrilo is required to raid if a spot becomes available. Do you have Vent/Microphone?:No i don't but I can get one.

Raids are Friday nights, Other activities are all week long. When are you available?:I work Mon-Fri 7-330 and then 4-6 and on Tuesdays starting April 26th I golf from 4-7

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons, and why Horderlies?:I am applying for all three. I am sick of guilds full immature and annoying kids who spam stupid crap all the time.

Is there anything else you would like to share? (Guild history, personal stuff, etc.):Well I play golf and hockey. I work at a metal shop early in the morning then at a cobbler shop (shoe repair) from 4-6. I haven't been in a guild on this toon in some time. I am fairly knowledgeable on pallys.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Would lik to join.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 am 
Legendary Black Beast
Legendary Black Beast

Thank you for your interest in joining Horderlies. While I appreciate your offer of a lik to join the guild, it's not necessary. You might want to check with our GM however as he may take you up on that.

I am interested in your application but I noticed you did not answer that age or time zone questions. The age question is to help us weed out the “immature and annoying kids who spam stupid crap all the time.” The time zone lets us know how your schedule works with us as most of us are on Mountain Time.

After checking your armory, I see that you are missing quite a few enchants and glyphs. It may be because you’re a fairly fresh 85, but a lot of that could be rectified relatively cheap. I’d be more than happy to heal for you in a random as a trial run once you take care of some of that. We have the philosophy that if you cannot take the effort to be the best you can, via enchants and gems (even cheap ones are better than nothing) why should we put the effort into you. I hope that didn’t come across as a harsh or negative as that is not the intent.

As for a Raid spot, right now our 2 tanks spots are filled, however there may be a backup spot if one of them cannot make it.

Anyways, I’ll look you up in game tonight or tomorrow and see if you want to run that heroic.

(10:00:59) TheJundar: first seal blown 3 years after i bought it
(10:01:03) TheJundar: not too shabby
(10:01:25) CavanUndead: ew you blow seals?>
(10:01:27) Overlord Hend: SEAL FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10:01:32) TheJundar: DAMN IT
(10:01:50) TheJundar: i forgot what kind of company i was in

11:55 am - Jundar: You sure we arent distantly related, hend?
11:56 am - Hend: well, my great great great great grandfather had a retarded brother they thought they drowned in the river.. maybe he lived

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 am 
Guild Master
Guild Master

a Shoe Cobbler, damn..... and I was really hoping for some pie!

Thanks for filling out the App.
We Look forward to your response and a trial run :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 am 
Legendary Black Beast
Legendary Black Beast

Bjobb has been invited. Welcome to the guild.

(10:00:59) TheJundar: first seal blown 3 years after i bought it
(10:01:03) TheJundar: not too shabby
(10:01:25) CavanUndead: ew you blow seals?>
(10:01:27) Overlord Hend: SEAL FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10:01:32) TheJundar: DAMN IT
(10:01:50) TheJundar: i forgot what kind of company i was in

11:55 am - Jundar: You sure we arent distantly related, hend?
11:56 am - Hend: well, my great great great great grandfather had a retarded brother they thought they drowned in the river.. maybe he lived

Report this post