Horderlies

It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for a home
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 am 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

What is your Time Zone?: mountain/server time

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first):
Main toon is Fokner....85 Druid....and many others

What are your character's specs, and which is your preferred?: Healer/dps

Ventrilo is required to raid if a spot becomes available. Do you have Vent/Microphone?:
yes

Raids are Friday nights, Other activities are all week long. When are you available?:
Availible anytime

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons, and why Horderlies?:

I saw your ad in the new guild recruiter and the over 21 was very appealing to me and my girlfriend. We are social players the enjoy the more mature crowd.

Is there anything else you would like to share? (Guild history, personal stuff, etc.):

I have been playing from the start of wow and had always been loyal to Windrunner server but finally got tired of being on an Alliance heavy server(75% alli) ....A few days ago I decided to move two toons to this server so my girlfriend and I could have a few more horde friendly people around. This application is more for the both of us and not just me. We look forward to hearing from you.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Looking for a home
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am 
Legendary Black Beast
Legendary Black Beast

Good Day Fokner. Thank you for taking the time to fill out an app to Horderlies.

After reading your application, you sound like a good fit for our guild. My wife and I have also been playing since release. We also have a few other members who have been playing for just as long, including our GM.

Currently, we have no spots available for raiding, however, if one opens up due to RL, we may ask if you or your girlfriend would like to fill that spot, assuming you are raid ready (i.e. fully enchanted, glyphed, with no pvp gear).

Despite there being no raid spots, there’s usually always someone willing to run heroics.

Look for myself or Hoofit tonight for an invite. We'll invite your mains first, and after a week or so, if you feel this is the place for you, and we agree, your alts are welcome as well.

(10:00:59) TheJundar: first seal blown 3 years after i bought it
(10:01:03) TheJundar: not too shabby
(10:01:25) CavanUndead: ew you blow seals?>
(10:01:27) Overlord Hend: SEAL FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10:01:32) TheJundar: DAMN IT
(10:01:50) TheJundar: i forgot what kind of company i was in

11:55 am - Jundar: You sure we arent distantly related, hend?
11:56 am - Hend: well, my great great great great grandfather had a retarded brother they thought they drowned in the river.. maybe he lived

Report this post