Horderlies

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Would like to join
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

What is your Time Zone?: CST

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first): Bellitrix

What are your character's specs, and which is your preferred?:Demonology, Destruction prefer Demonology. I also have 2 alts that I would like to bring with me if possible an 85 Mage Arcane and Frost prefer Arcane and a Level 52 Hunter I am working on she is Beast Mastery.

Ventrilo is required to raid if a spot becomes available. Do you have Vent/Microphone?: yes

Raids are Friday nights, Other activities are all week long. When are you available?: always availabe

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons, and why Horderlies?: Mainly for social reasons, dungeons and possibly raids not big into the PVP. I like that you require members to be over the age of 21.

Is there anything else you would like to share? (Guild history, personal stuff, etc.):I have been in a guild started with the name Stroke my PVPness joined when I was level one honestly just because the name was so funny. The name changed to Powerword Drunk about 2 months ago. They merged now with another guild and I am not to thrilled with. Powerword was a small guild and through hard work and the few members we had we managed to get the guild to level 15 (well almost). I feel that the new guild is one of those guilds that has a 1000 members just so they can level fast, very unfriendly not working together as I feel a guild should. My husband and I play WOW together if at all possible I would like us to join Horderlies together.

Thank you for the consideration!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Would like to join
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm 
Legendary Black Beast
Legendary Black Beast

Hello Bellitrix. Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application to Horderlies.

I’ll discuss your application with the other officers of the guild and try to contact you in game tonight. As for the alts, generally we invite your main first for about a week. If, after that, everyone agrees (you and us) that this is the guild for you, we’ll invite your alts.

I want to be totally up front as well, that there currently are no available raid spots. If we get an opening, we may ask to sub in however. But there’s usually always someone looking for a Heroic.

If you see this before I see you in game, can you post your husband’s character as well? Thanks.

As an aside, my wife and I have been playing together since release. :D

(10:00:59) TheJundar: first seal blown 3 years after i bought it
(10:01:03) TheJundar: not too shabby
(10:01:25) CavanUndead: ew you blow seals?>
(10:01:27) Overlord Hend: SEAL FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10:01:32) TheJundar: DAMN IT
(10:01:50) TheJundar: i forgot what kind of company i was in

11:55 am - Jundar: You sure we arent distantly related, hend?
11:56 am - Hend: well, my great great great great grandfather had a retarded brother they thought they drowned in the river.. maybe he lived

Report this post