Horderlies

It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Application - Pscylo ~ Elemental Shaman
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

What is your Time Zone?: EST

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first): Pscylo

What are your character's specs, and which is your preferred?: Ele / Resto, Preferred is Ele

What other guilds have you been in, and what are you looking for in Horderlies? I moved back here after a long afk because of life, I joined The Fallen Knights and things were going ok, until the husband of the guild leader went spastic because someone posted a meter to show what he was talking about in regards to Alysrazor....The guild leaders husband chain kicked people from vent for 15 minutes.

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons?: Raid

Mumble (a better alternative to Ventrilo) is required to raid if a spot becomes available.
Will you be able to use Mumble and Do you have a working Mic?: Yes

Raids are Friday nights, Other activities are all week long. When are you available?: Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun evenings mostly.

Does your character have the proper Gear and Item Enhancements for the role you're looking to fill? Yes, and I am working hard to improve it. Currently I run from 18 - 22k dps.

Is there anything else you would like to share that we should take into consideration, or is there anything you would like to ask us?: I also have a 365 Resto Druid, and 370 Prot Paladin. I am prior Navy, and super laid back.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Application - Pscylo ~ Elemental Shaman
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:42 pm 
Guild Master
Guild Master

Hey there,
thanks for taking the time to fill this out.

Sounds like you're half way into Firelands as it is, but Horderlies has been on vacation for most of the summer in regards to raiding, so we're a little behind what you may be used to.

You're more than welcome to join and see if this is the right place for you. We're accustom to having a somewhat rotating roster, and while I cannot guarantee a raid spot one could open up at any time. Being east coast time means a 10pm start for you, though it sounds like you're used to staying up pretty late.

I'll ping you in game, or ask to speak to an officer and we'll get you an invitation.
:)

[9:46 am]Hend: and i'm going to ignore that remark from J
[9:46 am] Jundar: I will acknowledge your Ignorance
[9:47 am] Hend: damnit
-----------
[1:06 pm] kungfooehvis: damn i almost done shit my pants
[1:06 pm] Hend: hahaha i did!

Report this post