Horderlies

It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Application - Glaciel
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Age:20, but I'm a very mature 20 year old and would appreciate being given a chance.

What is your Time Zone?: Central

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first): Glaciel

What are your main character's specs, and which one is your preferred role?: Frost DW and Blood, Frost prefered.

What other guilds have you been in, experiences you've had, and what are you looking for in Horderlies? I've been in three other guilds in my time playing. The first was an RP guild which I found I didn't belong in. Then I joined a raiding guild that, due to weak leadership, fell apart in Icecrown. I joined a bit more serious raiding guild days later, but after school picked up and a new raid leader started taking the raid in a more hardcore direction than I was comfortable with, I stepped down from raiding. I'm hoping to get back in the game in time for Mists of Pandaria.

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons? (PVP/Raid spots may be limited. If social, please indicate if you are also wanting to invite additional friends or family): Raid

RAIDING RELATED:
Mumble (an alternative to Ventrilo) is required to raid if a spot becomes available.
Will you install/use Mumble and Do you have a working Mic?: installed and used regularly. and yes, my mic works fine :)

Raid times are Friday nights, sometimes Thursday nights. When are you available?: Pretty much any day of the week, but Thursday and Friday nights are easy for me to make.

Does your character have the proper Gear and Item Enhancements for the role you're looking to fill? Of course ;)

OTHER:
Is there anything else you would like to share that we should take into consideration?
I know that I'm a DK, which you say you don't generally take by themselves, but I've been a DK main since the day Wrath of the Lich King was released and only have a single cap-level alt. I know my class, know my spec, and know the raids. What I don't know I do learn quickly. I've been used effectively as an interrupter, a kiter, and a person who throws out AoE slows in raids before. I'm hoping to join my friend Avi and all the members of Horderlies in a place where I can have a casual and fun place to raid after a long with of college. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my application and hope you find in my favor. Thank you very much.

Is there anything you would like to ask us or have clarified?: No, I think I've got it.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Application - Glaciel
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

hai Glaci!! /waves

(cool dude, guys :) )

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm 
Guild Master
Guild Master

Hi Glaciel,
While I cannot guarantee a progression raid spot for mists, we've certainly had some spots open up recently here and there. This usually always happens in the summer though and as a guild we allow for this, but we have had people disappear at the end of expansions before so you never know.

Avi is vouching for you so if you're interested in hanging out and seeing if a spot does open up, c'mon down.

[9:46 am]Hend: and i'm going to ignore that remark from J
[9:46 am] Jundar: I will acknowledge your Ignorance
[9:47 am] Hend: damnit
-----------
[1:06 pm] kungfooehvis: damn i almost done shit my pants
[1:06 pm] Hend: hahaha i did!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

Thank you Avi ^^ And honestly, I'm happy to raid as many times as you're willing to let me. It's still more than I'm raiding in my guild right now. I'll make the arangements to move servers as soon as I can. Thanks for the news :)

Report this post