It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Meatballsub's Application
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:01 am 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

What is your Time Zone?: EST

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first):
Ovangkol, 85 DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... kol/simple

I also have two Alliance 90s on Silvermoon US:
Ovangkol - 90 DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... kol/simple
Victorwong - 90 Monk - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ong/simple

What are your main character's specs, and which one is your preferred role?:
Since mid-Wrath, I have been Frost and occasionally Blood DK when a tank is needed.

What other guilds have you been in, experiences you've had, and what are you looking for in Horderlies?
I have not been in any guilds on this server, but I have been playing WoW since 2004. My main Vanilla-BC was a Warrior, and then I switched to DK from then on. I have extensive PVE experience as a DK and know the ins and outs of the class. I'm not like some DKs you'll run into that have no idea how to play their class. That's not to say that I'm the most awesome DK ever, but I KNOW the class.

I've raided some in every tier and while content was fresh and not nerfed, although I haven't ever been a hardcore raider.

I've also become quite experienced with Monk Healing, and plan to level one on Deathwing at some point (sooner if the guild possibly needs one as a backup healer, etc).

As for what I am looking for in the guild, I have no real expectations. I'm looking for a home for my Horde character(s) and I've seriously missed PvP servers.

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons? (PVP/Raid spots may be limited. If social, please indicate if you are also wanting to invite additional friends or family):

I'd like to help out with raiding/endgame PVE, but I understand spots may be limited. Coming into a guild I do not expect anything from anyone. However, I'd like to have my DK (and also my Monk, if needed) geared up and ready in case a spot needs to be filled. Also willing to help run others through 5mans/heroics for help gearing up.

I do plan to play my Alliance characters on occasion, but none of it will hinder my performance here if I am called to help the guild in some way. At the very least I'd like to join the Horderlies for social reasons.

RAIDING RELATED:
Mumble (an alternative to Ventrilo) is required to raid if a spot becomes available.
Will you install/use Mumble and Do you have a working Mic?:

Yes and yes. Although at times I may not be able to talk much on Mumble, I will always be available to listen.

Raid times are Friday nights, sometimes Thursday nights. When are you available?:
Depending on the actual times at night, Thursday/Friday should not be a problem at all.

Does your character have the proper Gear and Item Enhancements for the role you're looking to fill?
He's about to step foot into Pandaria, but I expect he will be at cap and working on gear within a couple of weeks.

Report this post