It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ligerzéro lvl 90 resto druid looking fro new home
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

What is your Time Zone? : Central

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first):
Ligerzéro
What are your main character's specs, and which one is your preferred role?:
My druid is Resto. She has been since I made her in vanilla. Her off spec is Feral kitty but I don’t use it for anything other than quest atm. Main spec is ilvl473 off spec is 460ish with some healing gear in it still since I haven’t finished making her set.
What other guilds have you been in, experiences you've had, and what are you looking for in Horderlies?
I was in ZEN prior to MoP but I took about a 3month break and when I returned I found out that after the GM had to hand over leadership the GM could not keep the guild running. I still talk and run with the members that are still on Deathwing. Some of the member left the server. At the time they did not say where they were going so I left for a raiding guild. Of course before I left I let the officers know and told them I’d always be around to help if they ever needed me. I moved to DoD <descendants of Draenor> after joining them I was able to join one of the raid teams. But soon after joining I figured out that they were not ready to raid. I had geared up to 470 just to find out that other raiders were not near my ilvl and that the raid leader also would not raid if we were missing one person. I am deciding to change for a new raiding/casual guild now because some of the members are not respectable, the guild choses favorites and if you’re not a favorite then you get left out of everything. I have tried for about a month now to stay but I don’t feel like they are a good fit for me anymore. I am looking for a forever home.

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons? (PVP/Raid spots may be limited. If social, please indicate if you are also wanting to invite additional friends or family):
I am applying for Raid and casual. It is nice to have a guild that feels like a family. Zen was a family we all new each other by first name and did whatever it took to gear members and make sure everyone was happy. I am hoping to find a similar guild.
RAIDING RELATED:
Mumble (an alternative to Ventrilo) is required to raid if a spot becomes available.
Will you install/use Mumble and Do you have a working Mic?:
I already have mumble installed and currently use to talk to friends. I do have a working mic.
Raid times are Friday nights, sometimes Thursday nights. When are you available?:
8pm server or later any day of the week. I am usually on throughout the day and I am always available to help guildies. If the raid is started before then and I am on and needed I would be more then willing to come as long as there are no real life issues . I am currently a full time college student with professors that like to give short notice things.
Does your character have the proper Gear and Item Enhancements for the role you're looking to fill?
My druids resto set is fully gemed and chanted. I have currently raided 4/6MV and ive seen an know the mechanics of boss 5.
OTHER:
Is there anything else you would like to share that we should take into consideration?
I have played since the release of wow. Also, I have raided during all expansions, I did not get to make it through all the raids while they were current though due to real life and being in slow progression raids which I was and am fine with. I am a maxed chanter and leveling my tailoring on her all chants are free to guild unless I can’t get the matts then the person would have to provide them. I also have a lvl86 alt Druid who is also Healing she is almost 600 JC any gem I can cut and have matts for is also free to the guild. I am on just about every day and I am always willing to help a guildie.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Ligerzéro lvl 90 resto druid looking fro new home
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 pm 
Guild Master
Guild Master

Hi Liger,
Thanks for taking the time to fill this out. We really appreciate it.

Regarding Raids:
our team is not yet solidified this expansion. we seem to have a revolving door of 2 or 3 players every couple of weeks which makes progression very difficult. Since I haven't recruited for your role specifically, I cannot guarantee that I can get you a permanent raid spot. in fact, this expansion we've usually been short DPS of all things and not healers, however, there is a lot of flexability in the guild that may allow things to work out, especially if people's preferences change over time. We do begin at 8:30 server time Fridays currently. (not consistent enough to begin Thursday farming crew yet) which sounds like it works for your schedule should something come up.

The rest of the stuff:
it sounds like you've at least read a bit about our guild and accept our play-style, at least at face value, and would like to try us out.
I'm good with it. If you're still interested, Ping an officer in game for an invite and welcome to Horderlies :)

[9:46 am]Hend: and i'm going to ignore that remark from J
[9:46 am] Jundar: I will acknowledge your Ignorance
[9:47 am] Hend: damnit
-----------
[1:06 pm] kungfooehvis: damn i almost done shit my pants
[1:06 pm] Hend: hahaha i did!

Report this post