Horderlies

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Application
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:39 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

What is your Time Zone?: Central (Live in Arkansas)

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first): Vossk

What are your main character's specs, and which one is your preferred role?: Survival/BM are my specs, currently prefer Survival.

What other guilds have you been in, experiences you've had, and what are you looking for in Horderlies? Twisted Empire is the only guild I've really been a part of. Just started the game summer of 2012. Twizz reached out to me on twitter and I felt welcome to join that guild. Leveled most of my toons with TE. Good group of people, but it exploded into a massive guild with drama.

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons? (PVP/Raid spots may be limited. If social, please indicate if you are also wanting to invite additional friends or family): All of the above. I play....ALOT. Love the social side of things as it builds friendships.

RAIDING RELATED:
Mumble (an alternative to Ventrilo) is required to raid if a spot becomes available.
Will you install/use Mumble and Do you have a working Mic?: Have and use mumble. Yes with a working mic :P

Raid times are Friday nights, sometimes Thursday nights. When are you available?: Thurs/Fri are perfect.

Does your character have the proper Gear and Item Enhancements for the role you're looking to fill? As for raiding, I'm sitting at 487 iLevel with full enchants/gems. Skin/LW are my professions.

OTHER:
Is there anything else you would like to share that we should take into consideration? I'm nice :)

Is there anything you would like to ask us or have clarified?: None

Thanks!

-Alex

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Application
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:53 pm 
Dead Parrot
Dead Parrot

Hey Alex,

Just for clarification - We don't promise raid spots when recruiting. We offer them on a first come, first server basis when we have holes to fill. We offer a great place to hang out with some helpful friendly people. We have lots of folks with families and kids so we tend to be pretty casual and our pacing can sometimes be a bit slower than most progression guilds.

Feel free to follow up here if you have any more questions or since you have me in battle tag, you can hit me up in game as well.

-Rob

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Application
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

Robtothemax wrote:
Hey Alex,

Just for clarification - We don't promise raid spots when recruiting. We offer them on a first come, first server basis when we have holes to fill. We offer a great place to hang out with some helpful friendly people. We have lots of folks with families and kids so we tend to be pretty casual and our pacing can sometimes be a bit slower than most progression guilds.

Feel free to follow up here if you have any more questions or since you have me in battle tag, you can hit me up in game as well.

-Rob

No questions here. And the casual progression sounds perfect if I'm ever able to raid. If not, plenty of alts to level :)

Report this post