It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Application - Deathgrin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

What is your Time Zone?: EST

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first): Deathgrin

What are your main character's specs, and which one is your preferred role?: Lock - Demo

What other guilds have you been in, experiences you've had, and what are you looking for in Horderlies?
Currently a member of Cult of the Plush Gnome (Windrunner - PVE Aliance) where we do casual raiding, but have found myself looking for more than just casual. I am looking for a no drama, down to earth guild to possibly join raid and PvP ranks down the road (once I finish leveling this toon, and of course once I have proven my metal). Mostly I am looking for a guild that is friendly, can help in those situations where answers might not be so straight forward (i.e. cannot simply be answered with a Google search or a little bit of trial and error), and enjoys challenging content and help push me to a higher level of playing. I can't say that I have been a part of any really horrible guilds, just... well... Standing in Org for a bit and accepting a few of the guild requests really has a way of showing my age and the generation gap. Lets leave it at that.

Wanting to experience world PvP and WoW from the Horde POV, I heard about Horderlies through Hearthcast, and was the sole reason that I chose Deathwing. Please don't take that statement as me assuming that I deserve a position in your guild or that I even think your guild and I are the right fit. I see from your web site that you are typically a small guild, so am just hoping for a chance for all of us to find out. I have started leveling this toon specifically for this server, but am not opposed to a server/faction xfer of other raid ready toons if things were to work out down the road(491 Fury Warrior, 486 Resto Druid, and 481 MW Monk). Although I have to say that I have never enjoyed a class as much as this lock, this early on, so not so sure that I could simply re-roll this lock on another server even if I couldn't find a guild.

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons? (PVP/Raid spots may be limited. If social, please indicate if you are also wanting to invite additional friends or family):
Social - No others that I would invite. Perhaps PvP and/or raiding in the future

RAIDING RELATED:
Mumble (an alternative to Ventrilo) is required to raid if a spot becomes available.
Will you install/use Mumble and Do you have a working Mic?:
Already installed and fully operational.

Raid times are Friday nights, sometimes Thursday nights. When are you available?: N/A AtM, but any night after 9pm EST.

Does your character have the proper Gear and Item Enhancements for the role you're looking to fill? N/A AtM

OTHER:
Is there anything else you would like to share that we should take into consideration?
I am a laid back and fun loving guy who likes to joke around and have fun. I do take the game seriously enough to keep up with current patch info, study class mechanics from sites like mmo-champion, icy-veins, youTube, and even world of logs. I currently use ElvUI with several add-ons and am a programmer by trade, so macros and customization comes pretty naturally to me.

Is there anything you would like to ask us or have clarified?:

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Application - Deathgrin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:51 am 
Guild Master
Guild Master

Hey Deathgrin,
Thanks for filling out the application and telling us a little about yourself and your history.

You are welcome to give us a try and see if we're the right fit for you.
:)
Ping myself, tazebrah or holoway in game for an invite.

[9:46 am]Hend: and i'm going to ignore that remark from J
[9:46 am] Jundar: I will acknowledge your Ignorance
[9:47 am] Hend: damnit
-----------
[1:06 pm] kungfooehvis: damn i almost done shit my pants
[1:06 pm] Hend: hahaha i did!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Application - Deathgrin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 am 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

Will do, Thanks!