Horderlies

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Application
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:24 am 
Stands In Fire
Stands In Fire

What is your Time Zone?: Eastern

Main Character's Name (Alts are welcome, but lets get to know one another first) :My main character is named Whylde a 90 Druid on Shadowmoon. I have a 90 Paladin and many alts of varying levels on a couple different realms.

What are your main character's specs, and which one is your preferred role? :My druid is mainly Resto and i have 476+loot for my off specs. My paladin is Ret. The character I have on Deathwing is named Ravenmere. At the moment she is a 61 DK currently Blood. For most of my WoW "career" I've played a healer role and thus focus more on that.

What other guilds have you been in, experiences you've had, and what are you looking for in Horderlies? : I'm currently in a guild called Misfits of Sapientia on Shadowmoon. A casual group of people I fell in with when I started playing again in June. Previously I was in a guild called SILVERBACK aslo on Shadowmoon and way back when was in a guild named Remnant on Khadgar. My current guild is currently in a slow time as a core goroup of toons have jumped ship to another server. In Horderlies, I'm looking for a good group of people to play with on a casual level. Yes. I'm a fan of the podcast and it is a big part of why I am filling out this form. Hearing Hend and Hotpox talk about their experiences in the guild and all the cool people here is very encouraging.

Are you applying for PVP, Raid or Social reasons? (PVP/Raid spots may be limited. If social, please indicate if you are also wanting to invite additional friends or family) : I'm applying mostly for a social experience. I love to raid and am always up for some PvP. My real life obligations however restrict my abilities to be consistently available for scheduled events.

RAIDING RELATED:
Mumble (an alternative to Ventrilo) is required to raid if a spot becomes available.
Will you install/use Mumble and Do you have a working Mic?
: Not currently but I can get one easily.

Raid times are Friday nights, sometimes Thursday nights. When are you available? : Probably not available.

Does your character have the proper Gear and Item Enhancements for the role you're looking to fill? My druid is 510 ilvl gemmed and mostly enchanted.

OTHER:
Is there anything else you would like to share that we should take into consideration? : As I said earlier, the podcast is what drew me here. I'm looking to have my DK invited so that I can meet you all and hang out. In the end if I end up as a good fit in the guild I would love to bring my main over just trying to find a good experience with good people before I spend the cash.

Is there anything you would like to ask us or have clarified? : Not really. Thanks for reviewing my application and look forward to hearing from you. As of today I'm on a long work stretch that will take me into next week. With that in mind please email me ldb60408@gmail.com or on twitter @04Dawson. I'll be in game as soon as I can to meet people as well. Thank you.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Application
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:21 pm 
Guild Master
Guild Master

Hi Ravenmere,
You stated you spoke with Hend about the guild invite but was not coming across him online.
I've invited you on his behalf.

[9:46 am]Hend: and i'm going to ignore that remark from J
[9:46 am] Jundar: I will acknowledge your Ignorance
[9:47 am] Hend: damnit
-----------
[1:06 pm] kungfooehvis: damn i almost done shit my pants
[1:06 pm] Hend: hahaha i did!

Report this post